careesma.at is one of the biggest job boards and a generalist site attracting a large number of young as well experienced professionals. A special focus lies on the following fields: Skilled employees and workers in the technical and commercial field, specialists in sales and retail, temporary staff and apprentices. The platform focuses on providing valuable content for jobseekers and recruiters through their blogs and is displaying job offers in an extensive partner network in order to also attract passive jobseekers. careesma.at also operates the platform www.careermoves.at, a social initiative with the aim to support companies in including disabled people within the company and make job search easier for disabled jobseekers.
Save money and time with careesma.at! We are leading in Austria regarding the ratio of coverage/price (maximum traffic per invested Euro) and we are constantly working on expanding and further targeting our partner network to continuously improve the performance for our customers.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
careesma.at is a quite young job board and is suitable as an additional job site for recruitment campaign in Austria.
- The site is available in German and English, which is helpful for international users
- The design is very simple but easy to use.
- On the homepage you can find featurued companies, popular searches, top cities and top companies
- Job offers seem to be of a good quality and posted under the name of direct employer and not recruitment agencies.
- There is an advice section for job seekers with helpful articles
- Registering is very quick and straightforward as you can log in with your Facebook or LinkedIn account
Huge online and print presence through media partner oe24. Online Marketing activities (PPC, Display etc.), Social Media, Blogging, Print advertising, Public relations, Recruitment fairs.
Improved job alert algorithm for jobseekers, advanced solutions for automated job important for all kinds of customers, barrier-free mobile app for project Career Moves, have started to implement responsive design throughout website
ONLINE: oe24.at, wetter.at, immoads.at, atmedia.at, money.at, madonna24.at, whizper.at, cash.at, gesuenderleben.at, Metasuchmaschinen OFFLINE: Tageszeitung ÖSTERREICH, Computerwelt, Verkaufen, CASH, Hotel & Touristik, Textilzeitung, Uniscreens, VITA TV