CV Online Presentation
CV-Online is the leading online recruitment company in Latvia since 1999 by taking more than 70% market share (according to Lursoft data). Our market positions are strengthened by being among top recruitment agencies in Latvia providing recruitment and candidate assesment services. Cooperation with market leading company gives our customers not only the stability and reliability, but also high quality in every form of collaboration.
CV-Online job portal (www.cv.lv) is the most popular, highest evaluated and most recommended job search resource in Latvia being primary used by specialists and managers (according to TNS survey data). CV-Online visitor statistics is at least three times higher than competing Latvian job portals have - on average 250 000 unique visitors monthly (according to Google Analytics data). Thus, our customers benefit from using the best possible recruitment resource in Latvia.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
CV Online is one of the leading websites in Latvia.
- Candidates can apply with or without prior registration which is always a plus for job seekers.
- The website is available in 3 different languages; Latvian, English and Russian, which is very useful for prospective international clients.
- The homepage is clear and well laid out, there is a section for featured job offers and companies as well as a link to a blog site that offers further advice for recruiters and job seekers.
- The search engine is a little overwhelming with the amount of information 1 search displays; but there are filters to limit the description that appears. These filters include category, location, position, education level and many more, so the searching process is very quick and precise.
- Registering on the site is easy for both recruiters and job seekers as there is an option to link your account with your Facebook or LinkedIn page. There are also links at the bottom of the page to take you to the other CV Online job boards in Eastern Europe, which is beneficial if you are looking to hire or find a job in more than one Eastern European country.