DeutschlandStellen24.de belongs with 82 city jobportals to one of the biggest local jobboard networks in Germany. Nationwide, more than 26 potential employees are addressed. They can find a fitting job offer in their desired region by means of the portals, found under the URL combination ‘CitynameStellen24’. Thereby, DeutschlandStellen24.de follows the online-trend of increased localisation and mobile recruitment. In 2013, the jobboard network won the INNOVATIONSPREIS-IT Best of 2013 (innovation price IT Best of 2013) of Initiative Mittelstand in the category ‘Human Resources’.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Deutschlandstellen24.de is a popular job board in Germany;
- The site is very professional, smart and attractive design
- On the homepage, they explain and describe the services they offer as well as the featured job ads
- There is also a blog with articles about recruitment and the German market linked with the site
- They have an application available for mobile devices
- The actual job search is a little hard to follow and there are no easily visible filters
- You cannot sign up on the website or post directly for a job, the link takes you to an external site
1. Alignment to ‘regional mobile recruitment’ – applicants are reached regional & mobile 2. Easy management – all applications are manageable mobile 3. Range – present in 82 major cities in Germany 4. No APP necessary – Website is compatible with mobile devices In 2013, the jobboard network won the INNOVATIONSPREIS-IT Best of 2013 (innovation price IT Best of 2013) of Initiative Mittelstand in the category ‘Human Resources’.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal