Econsultancy is a community where the world's digital marketing and ecommerce professionals meet to sharpen their strategy, source suppliers, get quick answers, compare notes, help each other out and discover how to do everything better online. Founded in 1999, Econsultancy has grown to become the leading source of independent advice and insight on digital marketing and e-commerce. We now have over 180,000 members.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Econsultancy is one of the UK's best specialist sources of digital marketing and ecommerce positions:
- The design of the site is really attractive, clear and easy to use
- On the homepage there is a list of featured recruiters who use this job board for their hiring needs
- There is also a list of featured job offers and recently published job adverts
- You can do a quick search according to job function or you can do a general search and then use the filters to narrow down the results. These filters include location, function, salary band, sector, contract type, hours, qualification needed, on target earnings, recruiter type, and key word
- However there is not a clear date of publication on the postings, so we have no way to check if these ads are regularly updated or not
- There is also a lot of help for job seekers, including careers insight, news articles and advice!
Econsultancy is part of the group Centaur Media
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal