Employers in the education field can post job openings and find highly qualified candidates, especially for difficult to fill positions. Job seekers can search a broad database of employment opportunities thoroughly and efficiently, based on geography, school district, and type of position.
K12JobSpot is an indispensable online resource for employers and job seekers alike. Employers in the education field can post job openings and find highly qualified candidates especially for difficult to fill positions. Job seekers can search a broad database of employment opportunities thoroughly and efficiently, based on geography, school district and type of position.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
K12 Job spot is a simple job board for job seekers and recruiters in the United States:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- This site is only available in English
- It is specialized in Education
- On the homepage there is a list of recently added job adverts
- You can do a quick search according to keywords and location, or by state.
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
Manage people without the paperwork.
Frontline Recruiting & Hiring
Quickly and easily bring the best talent into your district.
Frontline Absence & Time
Manage attendance and gain visibility into who’s in, who’s out and who’s covering each absence.
Frontline Professional Growth
Support the complete cycle of educator growth.
Frontline Special Ed & Interventions
Streamline administration to support improved outcomes for all students.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal