Notgoingtouni is the UK's leading website for 16-24 year olds exploring all the options outside of traditional university such as apprenticeships, sponsored degrees, distancance learning, entry level roles, etc....
We help brands and industries raise their profile and attract bright young candidates across the UK.
NGtU clients include: National Apprenticeship Service, Google, Virgin, Microsoft, Skills for Care, Bank of America / Meryll Lynch, HSBC, Lloyds Bank, Barclays, Santander, Army, GCHQ, RAF, Navy, Capita, Qinetiq, QA, Kaplan, BPP, BT, Skanska, British Airways, O2, EE, Tesco, Jaguar / Landrover, Mulberry, Marks & Spencer, Sky, Mercedes, Boots, Starbucks, Co-op, Asda, Sainsbury, Pret, Specsavers, Aldi, MOD, Vodafone, PwC, etc
Key facts and figures:
• We engage with around 1million young people p/a across a variety of channels
• Active registered database is currently 60,000 students
• Target 5,000 Careers Advisers and influencers
• Our Social Media channels have a reach of over 55,000 and growing
• Monthly unique users 200,000+ to notgoingtouni.co.uk (up 20% YOY)
• Monthly page views of 1,000,000+ )
• Over 500 case studies featured on our Be Inspired pages
Target our email database of 60,000 by post code, gender and age!
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal