Malta's Leading Online Recruitment Portal
Through the web based platform - www.VacancyCentre.com (launched in 1999) - we manage to reach out to a wide audience of career seekers which allows us to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ requests. In fact, our Job Postings service will get you in touch with over 24,000 active job seekers looking for a career. Holding a database of 42,000 CVs across all fields, sectors and nationalities, our most popular recruitment solutions are the Recruitment Database Search and Job Postings.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Vacancy Centre is indispensable for e-recruitment campaigns in Malta and covers all kinds of positions and branches.
- According to SimilarWeb Vancancy Centre has a stable audience during the last 6 months and only half of its audience comes from Malta, after that 10% from France, 5% from India, 4% from Oman, and 3% from the United Kingdom.
- The site is easy to use with a clear homepage that displays the number of users, job offers and monthly page views.
- The only filter available are location and a find a job search bar which makes the searching process a little complicated and lengthy.
- There is a very interesting blog page and advice section attached to the site that has information for both job seekers and recruiters.
- Sign up is pretty straight forward but there is no option to link your accoutn with a Facebook or LinkedIn account which makes the process a bit slow.
Print Advertising / Google Campaign/ Regular PR distribution/ Sponsorship Expats event/Sponsorship Swieqi Football Club/ Sponsorship Foundation for Human Resources Development
Launch of a new website March 2015 / Introduction of The Network's international listings/ New design and look and feel
Regular PR exposure Times of Malta/ Malta Business Weekly/Maltatoday/ Malta Independent/Training Centres
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal